Slowly, i understand a thing
Haven't updated for so many days on blogger, busy and conflicting minds all these months, try to calm down but now it's more hard to control myself.
I saw all the way around there then I realized that what I wanted to be is not the thing that could be realized, then, slowly, I understand a thing...
I walked through these boring and tried hours in HK, then I found out that one thing that is definitely depressed me, but I know it's the end of that thing, so time to wake up and be myself, I will keep going on for what I want to do.
No sadness, no lament, just walk on...
That's all.
I saw all the way around there then I realized that what I wanted to be is not the thing that could be realized, then, slowly, I understand a thing...
I walked through these boring and tried hours in HK, then I found out that one thing that is definitely depressed me, but I know it's the end of that thing, so time to wake up and be myself, I will keep going on for what I want to do.
No sadness, no lament, just walk on...
That's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home